Thursday 3 April 2014

My Queen in My Heart Birthday!! :)

Alhamdulillah ya Allah for giving me the best mom in this world. Today is her birthday. Happy birthday mak, may Allah bless you. You are more than just a mother to me. You are my teacher, my strength, my guidance and my best friend. My life has been blessed by having a mother like you. You pray for me, you love me, and you’re there to support all that I do. No matter how hard I try, no matter what I do, I would never be able to show you how much I appreciate everything you’ve done for me. Thanks for everything mak. I'll always love you. You're my everything. :)


 Kek birthday mak tahun bila tah, lupa dah. hehe
Nanti cuti midsem, kita buat kek lagi sambut birthday kita sama-sama ya mak! :)




 My beloved mak!! :)


 Mak and Bella.
I love so much mak. :)


My happy family. :)


Last but not least, happy 2nd birthday to my nephew, Umar Ghazi. May Allah bless you, dear. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment